星期六, 9月 23, 2006

Finally successful dry run!

Finally Dry Run is successful. I was 20 minutes late starting but I got there in less than 45 minutes. It was early enough not to have many cars. I survey the ACE train station. The ticket office is close then. Parking is full on a Saturday morning. I would doubt finding a parking in the morning on a weekday would be easy. So biking or taking the bus would be more appropiate. Let me try again tomorrow at the correct time just to get myself used getting up.

The trail was very nice, ducks are flying, mist are rising from the alameda creek. Too bad I did not bring a camera. Anyway, even if I have, I would not stop, I need to time the trip. I saw a snake coiling on the trail. It has brownish yellowish bands on the body. I ride by it towards the station and also return trip. It looks poisonous and I did not want to mess with it.

沒有留言: